Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello!

Hi, my sister has been telling me to start a blog for years now, I guess there's a lot to talk about. I was just sitting down to have some honey bunches of oats (now with chocolate clusters) so I figured, what the hell.

But back to the lecture at hand....we have a lot to talk about! Making up for lost time is like me trying to remember what I did last weekend.....it will be a close guess, but not quite the same as how it went down. you smell me? good. now that I have your attention, kind of, I mean if you made it this far you're gonna be in it for the long haul. let's get down to more important business....the following topics I plan to post quite a bit but are not limited to:

sneakers, jheri curl styles, burrito reviews, obscure 80's/90's music, talking smack about my sister, gravity and anti-matter, dog training tips, gripes about traffic infrastructure in L.A, current local socio-economic conditions, candy bars, people who are douche bags and why they are such douche bags, the universe, self help guru type stuff, my hat of the day, and much much more!

so stay tuned! there's a butt load of stuff coming.

- pd

1 comment:

  1. Not so much smack talking about the sister, mkay? And your first burrito review rocks. Alberto's sucks.

    ReplyDelete